an MBA story

Thursday, August 03, 2006

and finally the school...


And yeah, finally when I reached the school, the famed NUS Business School, it swept me over with awe. NUS is certainly one of the best universities in the world and it definitely shows. Business School is one of its jewels and is regularly upgrading itself to be in the top-ranks of business world. The dynamism, the pace and the attitude to do anything were the most important things that I liked about my school.

NUS has state of the art infrastructure, brilliant faculty and excellent policies, which motivate to nothing but learn, practice and implement and I made this my 3 point agenda for business education. After a long time, I was really enjoying what I was doing and that added up to my enthusiasm to excel. Although some part of it bored me, but the case studies, project presentations and swarming reports that we prepared with zeal, perked me up and kept me running.

During the first sem, we also enjoyed a lot with different events like Fresher's Welcome Party, International Day, Diwali Night and other networking nights. Apart from those we also attended a lot of corporate presentations where we tried to find out the best employer for ourselves. Overall, the learning was tremendous and it was all going well when we were struck with the D-word, the exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home